Funny Inspirational Quotes Biography
1. In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
2. Here is how you know if your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive it isn't.
3. The most important thing is not to stop questioning.
4. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
5. Procrastinate now, don't put it off.
6. "Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make."
7. "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."-Michael Jordan
8. The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
9. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
10. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
11. If you cannot repair the brakes on your car, make your horn louder.
12. "Where there's a will, there's a way. And where there's a way, there's usually a stop sign somewhere along the road."
13. Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.
14. " Look up for inspiration, down for concentration but don’t look side to side for information".
15. Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
16. Opportunity is always knocking. The problem is that most people have the self-doubt station in their head turned up way too loud to hear it.
17. Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
18. Opportunity is always knocking. The problem is that most people have the self-doubt station in their head turned up way too loud to hear it.
19. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.
20. Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
21. Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing.
22. Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.
23. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
24. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. - Albert Einstein
25. To find what you seek in life, leave no rock unturned.
26. Every artist was first an amateur.
27. The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be.
28. Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.
29. No great man ever complains of want of opportunities.
30. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
31. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. – Wayne Gretzky
32. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
33. Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
34. Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
35. Men's best successes come after their disappointments.
36. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
37. Fortune favors the brave.
38. He who hesitates is lost.
39. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
40. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
41. Constant dripping hollows out a stone.
42. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
43. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
44. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
45. Great hopes make great men.
46. Hope for the best. Pray for the worst.
47. It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.
48. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
49. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
50. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.